In order to connect your Facebook business page to BrandKenekt to begin sharing Brand content, you must have editor or admin rights your business page. This article will explain how to check your status and how to update another user's status if required.
The admin of a business page, once logged into their personal Facebook account, can toggle between their personal profile and the business page for sharing content.
To check your business page role, follow the steps below:
1. Log-in to your Facebook account. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the arrow and switch choose the correct business page.
2. Click on the 'Settings' link.
3. Click Page Roles in the left hand column.
4. This is where you can see who is associated with your business page and what their role is. You want to make sure that under your name it says Admin or Editor.
5. If you want to grand someone admin or editor rights to your page follow these steps:
Note: You must have admin rights to your page to add a new user.
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box:
* If the person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears.
* If the person isn't your Facebook friend, type the email address associated with their Facebook account.
- Click Editor to select a role from the drop down menu.
- Click Save and enter your password to confirm.